Fender 1974 Stratocaster Natural with Maple Fretboard USA Vintage Guitar, g2205
Fender 1974 Stratocaster Natural w/ Maple Fretboard USA Vintage Guitar Condition : B+ / Good Condition!!! This is in good condition considering that it is vintage.
The frets have been replaced. There are some scratches and dents.
Some parts have signs of wear, dullness, etc. There is no problem in performance!! Fret Remaining: About 60-70% / Re-fret Truss Rod: Adjustable Electric System: Great! Condition: Used Please see the pictures. Items on the list are used or vintage.
There is a possibility they may be rusty, faded, scratched, cracked, dented, etc. Please view the picture carefully. Thank you for visiting my shop. Hope you find your favorite one!!
We will do our best to find it for you. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Guitars & Basses\Electric Guitars". The seller is "fun-japanproduct" and is located in this country: JP. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Pickup: Gray Bobbin Stuckered Polepiexe
- Capacitor: Circle-D Type(Z5V/.05M/100V)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Diecast bridge (No:010347)
- Body Color: Natural
- Saddles: PAT.
- String Configuration: 6 String
- Model: 1974 Stratocaster
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Nack PU: 232474 or 232674 (1974)
- Middle PU: 232674 (1974)
- Bridge PU: 232574 (1974)
- Pot: CTS / 1377345 x3 (1973)
- Switch: CRL / 3Way / 2503885 (CRL-1452)
- Type: Electric Guitar
- Finish: Over Coat
- Inlay: (Fretboard)Dot
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Pickguard: Original 3 Ply
- Replaced: Fret, Nut, Backpanel
- Weight: 7.54lbs (3.42kg)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Neck Material: Maple 1 Piece
- Serial Number: 571979
- Case: Original Hard Case
- Accessories: Arm
- Handedness: Right-Handed
- Body Material: Ash
- Brand: Fender
- Body Type: Solid
- Style: Stratocaster
- Year of Manufacture: 1974
- Neck Joint: Detachable
- Neck Profile: (Date)0903 3324(1973/August)
- Headstock: Large