Fender Custom Shop 1969 Telecaster Thinline NOS Walnut 2012 Semi Hollow, L2250
Fender Custom Shop 1969 Telecaster Thinline NOS Walnut 2012 Semi Hollow Condition : B+ / Good Condition!!! There are some scratches, dents, and buckle marks. Some parts have signs of wear, dullness, etc.
There is no problem in performance!! Fret Remaining: About 60% (Adjusted) Electric System: Great!
Condition: Used Please see the pictures. Items on the list are used or vintage. There is a possibility they may be rusty, faded, scratched, cracked, dented, etc. Please view the picture carefully.
Thank you for visiting my shop. Hope you find your favorite one!! We will do our best to find it for you. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Guitars & Basses\Electric Guitars". The seller is "fun-japanproduct" and is located in this country: JP.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Radius: 7.25R
- Tuner: Vintage
- Pickup: Twin Rail Type / Unknown
- Body Color: Walnut
- Bridge: Vintage 3-Way Steel Saddle
- String Configuration: 6 String
- Model: 1969 Telecaster Thinline NOS
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Model Year: 1969
- Control: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switch: 3-Way
- Finish: NOS (New Old Stock) / Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Inlay: (Fretboard)Dot
- Weight: 6.72lbs (3.05kg)
- Type: Electric Guitar
- Case: Original Hard Case
- Accessories: Certificate
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Neck Material: Maple
- Handedness: Right-Handed
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Brand: Fender
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow
- Product Line: Custom Shop
- Style: Telecaster
- Year of Manufacture: 2012
- Fret: Vintage
- Neck Joint: Detachable